Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My first attempt to blog...

I have never been much of a writer, but this blog thing has me intrigued and so many people seem to get a little relief from just typing a few thoughts, so I thought I would try.
Oh yeah, as you read my blog in all future posts please note the lack of proper grammar and punctuation. My major was NOT grammar.

I will as time allows put some of my thoughts into words as best I can and I welcome all comments and suggestions.

I always enjoys reading the posts by many at the church and am inspired by Heather's great wisdom and reflection and often laugh at Theresa's kids (in a good way of course), Shane and Terry offer great wisdom and many others (do not mean others do not inspire like the one's listed) provide enjoyment in my day.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

welcome to the blogosphere!!!

Don't worry about grammar. This is your place to write your thing. :)